Job description / Role
To assist in the management and preparation of the annual budget, 5 year business plan and monthly cash flow forecasts. Also responsible for the development and maintenance of the models used to track and forecast results for the Group.
Key Result Areas
* Assist in the management and preparation of the annual budget for management, shareholders and external financiers including financial modelling incorporating P&L, balance sheet and cash flow and the preparation of presentations for the Board.
* Assist in the management and preparation of quarterly competitor analysis for both internal and external stakeholders, including the Board of Directors and shareholder
* Assist in the preparation of quarterly forecasts for management and shareholder.
* Responsible for the preparation of monthly cash flow projections
* Assist in the preparation of analyses of business drivers as required by management. This includes both ongoing analysis and significant ad hoc project work, much of it involving complex Excel models.
* Assist in the tracking of recent business developments to ensure the maintenance of a continuously updated forecast.
* Assist in streamlining current processes including liaison with the IT Department to build reports from existing systems and to develop new reporting tools.
* Provide assistance to Financial Planning & Analysis team and other members of the Finance team as required
* Project roles as required.
Key Performance Indicators
* Preparation of annual budgets
* Preparation of 3 and 5 year plans
* Develop quarterly forecasts on an ongoing basis
* Preparation of FP&A papers such as profitability, liquidity and competitor analysis in coordination with other FP&A team members
* Preparation of monthly cash flow forecasts
* Maintenance and development of all FP&A systems and tools
* Being part of deal teams and liasing with other departments to provide input about the financial impact of transactions on approval papers
* Review various analysis done by other FP&A team members
* Effective relationships with other departments to ensure smooth transactions
Skills & Experience
* Relevant third level degree qualification, preferably with specialisation in accounting, business or finance
* ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified accountant
* Experience in IFRS 9 and 16 preferable
* Experience in budgeting and forecasting
* Advanced Microsoft Excel and Power Point skills
* Forward thinking attitude towards business and process improvements
* Previous experience with Essbase, Hyperion, and Oracle Financials or Smart View an advantage
* A good understanding of Accounting standards and ability to apply them in practise.
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies