Job description / Role
• Checking and preparation of Shop Drawings of Fire System as per NFPA standards and provide expert technical support to other engineers to strengthen fire protection designs.
• Administer all fire protection policies and fire code in an organized way.
• Monitor and conduct Fire Hazard Analysis and maintain record for technical evaluation.
• Shall be responsible for Installation of Fire Fighting system as per approved drawings.
• Shall prepare As Built Drawings.
• Shall document all written rules and prepare reports related to fire prevention topics and procedures.
• Shall coordinate and create plans for fire detection tools, such as extinguishers, alarm systems, sprinklers, fire pumps, and more.
• Shall prepare technical data and assist teams in processing of surveys on critical fire protection engineering matters.
• Shall managing the installation of fire safety devices. Responsible for maintenance and repair of fire prevention equipment and coordinate key safety activities within departments.
• Perform Fire Prevention Investigations by carefully investigating deficiencies in buildings and construction sites that could cause fires in the future. Shall also be responsible for determining the causes of recent fires to uncover how they could have been prevented.
• Shall be able to work with fire departments to prevent blazes by drafting sprinkler design specifications, making hydraulic calculations, and selecting fire pumps.
• Shall be responsible for conducting fire prevention workshops and training sessions.
• Minimum 4-5 years of experience related to Fire Fighting.
• Bachelors Degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Electronics or Communications Engineering.
• Shall have thorough knowledge of installation, testing & commissioning of the Fire Alarm, Fire Fighting & Security Systems.
• Civil Defense License will be preferable.
• Excellent ability to read and communicate effectively in English and/or Arabic.
• Shall have good knowledge of Microsoft packages; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Outlook.
• Knowledge in working with AutoCAD preferable.
• UAE Driving License Preferable.
About the Company
Allen is a leader in optimized resource management. We at Allen provide innovative solutions for Integrated end to end customer support services, Cost Management and infra-structure maintenance empowering businesses in regions We carry precise working that facilitates the financial objectives of our clients drive rewarding.
Allen presence in all vicinity of UAE & is Quality Management System certified (ISO 9001:2015), helps Government institutes, industries in all major cities and industrial area for operational excellence.
Allen provides an array of encapsulated solutions connected with Electrical engineering services, inventory management, Front desk support with customized solutions for clients (SEWA) comprising Connection, disconnection, Renewal, closure of accounts along with Utility meter reading (Electrical, water & gas meter).
ALLEN provides a “state of the art” services along with tools to its clients, which facilitate more focus on customer delight.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Energi Recruitment Services
Senior System Engineer Fire Fighting and Fire Alarm
Facility Maintenance Supervisor
Ziad Galadari Group