Job description / Role
Our client, a Niche International Fire Engineering Consultancy, requires a Fire and Life Safety Engineer for their Dubai Office.
Key responsibilities include:
• Assessment of existing drawings of buildings against the NFPA code and UAE fire and life safety code
• Prepare NFPA reports and provide updated reports and drawings based on Fire Strategy requirements
• Prepare Fire and Life Safety Strategy reports
• Undertake Fire Egress Modelling and Fire and Radiant Heat Modelling
• Prepare and undertake inspections and reports related to MEP & Fire engineering design works, Fire Strategy report and provide final sign off on completion
• Undertake Fire Risk Assessment report on existing buildings and prepare fire upgrade recommendation reports
• Assist and learn to undertake the cladding/Façade NOC projects, obtain approvals from civil defense and undertake the 5 mandatory site inspections on site
• Undertake the mandatory inspections for fire passive inspections and prepare reports to the client and contractors
To apply for the role you should meet most of the following Criteria:
• Be educated to Degree Level in Mechanical or Fire Engineering or similar
• Have at least 3-5 years Fire and Life Safety Experience
• Currently reside in the UAE
• Have passed or be confident of passing the Dubai Civil Defence exam
The salary for this role is negotiable depending on experience.
Please note due to the current travel restrictions resulting from Covid 19 applicants currently residing in the UAE will be considered for this role.
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.