Job description / Role
• Report to Mgr. HSSE, and Spends 50% of work time in plant visit, safety & fire equipment inspection-checking, gas testing, PTW issue, fire protection integrity check in field, maintenance of all safety & fire equip. 50 % time for HSE & Fire report and other documentation work.
• Prepare good reports, communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing.
• Ensure that the Safety, Env and Fire Systems as installed in Ecomar are 100 % reliable and Operable. Able to Firefighting in small fires and train Ecomar Staff in basic Fire Fighting and Safety Training. Ensuring that all Safety, Security, Env and Health monitoring equipment are 100 % OK and in healthy condition.
• Shall have to spend 50 % time in the field for regular visit, inspection, check, maintenance of Fire & Safety equipment and 50 % time for maintaining record of Fire Fighting, Safety, Environment and Security equipment i.e. documentation part.
• Shall be physically fit to attend all types of emergencies, Oil & gas firefighting, Oil spill control.
• Ensure all Fire, Safety, Env, and Security Systems are 100 % reliable and operable all the F&G systems, MCP, Personal & Multi-Gas Monitors, FM - 200 and other Fire & Safety Systems.
• Candidate must have Experience working in HSE & Fire Prevention and Protection field particularly in Oil and Gas installations, Refinery/ or Petrochemicals Plants. UAE valid driving license preferred.
• Candidate must be Bachelor of Engineering (Mech/Chemical/Fire & Safety/Electrical, 4 year University Degree after 10 +2) with min 6 yrs hands-on exp in HSE & Fire Field in Oil and Gas, Refinery Petrochem.
• Candidate must be Certified NEBOSH – IGC/ Dip NEBOSH and Certificate in Fire Fighting, or advance firefighting- fire protection training from Civil Defense
• Candidate must be Bachelor of Engineering, NEBOSH - IGC, and 6 yrs of Refinery/Petrochem/Oil and Gas operating plant exp are mandatory qualification and requirements.
About the Company
A leading shipping company in Fujairah.