Fit Out Business Development Manager
Job description / Role
• Responsible for managing the complete sales and marketing process of the business.
• Generate sales to achieve maximum profitability against annual sales targets.
• Identify and exploit new sales opportunities with existing and potential customers.
• Regularly meet with clients and senior management.
• Establish and maintain effective communication links with other departments or customers to identify broader sales opportunities.
• Maintain accurate records of all sales activity and prepare regular reports to enable performance to be measured and monitored.
• Maintain a solid relationship with key customers and consultants to ensure that the company's maximum sales potential is realized.
• Ensuring the success of awarded projects by monitoring progress levels while providing top-quality after-sales service.
• Track projects where there will be the option to work as a supplier and/or contractor.
• Utilize existing networks and contacts to generate inquiries as well as opportunities for proposals and tenders.
• Manage the tenders and proposals for new business opportunities
• Proven business development results leading to sales closings in Commercial and Residential Interiors.
• Demonstrated performance delivering results on a commission or performance-based compensation program
• Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
• Strong communication abilities, including advanced presentation skills (verbal and written)
• Proficient in Excel, Word, and Power-Point
• Must manage data and information accurately and timely using Sales Management Database
• He / She should have good knowledge of Interior fit-out industry is aware of the process and expert in Business development skills.
• Comes with a minimum of 5 years of similar experience in the Fit-out & Interior Industry.
• Must have proven UAE experience in project sales and business development within interior design, joinery, or furniture supply organization.
• Strong background in cold/warm calling, industry networking, and referral marketing
• Worked in a high-revenue client acquisition role in the UAE.
• Strong commercial and financial acumen with effective negotiation skills
• Outgoing personality with the excellent interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills.
• Capable of establishing new business accounts and generating revenue for the company.
• Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
• Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies, and methodologies.
• Ability to think creatively and innovatively.
• Self-motivated, self-starter, results-driven professional.
• UAE driving license is a must.
About the Company
The story of slate has been one long in the making where we as two men met during a spell working together and from that became close friends. It was always an ambition for both of us to have our own business, either alone or with another within our area of expertise. Following on from a few long discussions and in line with what we felt was an opening in the market where we could also add value, we decided that it would be to in both ours and our future clients benefits to come together in form a fit-out company. With our partnership we feel we can bring together an offering that captures the needs of our clients through all stages of the fit-out process. From the design and its materials, to the commercial understanding of best market rate with the technical coordination and procedure to completion. All resulting in a more productive and enjoyable journey for our clients.