Job description / Role
- Prepare budget, achieve the goals and the financial targets as per the approved.
- Managing the health club (Gym, Cafeteria, service provider’s activities, sub-contractors, maintenance, cleaners, product’s sales, sponsors contracts and all other related subcontracts).
- Managing the working teams in the health club, service providers and the entire sub contracted staff.
- Design, Supervise and control the training programs.
- Manage day to day operations.
- Specialized in CrossFit, Group training- Boot camp, HIIT, MMA certification is advantage.
- Experienced and knowledgeable of the sports equipment and their respective development, and knowledge of the latest technology and market trends.
- Have administrative qualities that enable him/ her to deal with different personalities of workers and employees.
- The ability to analyze problems and finding techniques for solving them and writing reports.
About the Company
Al Qudra Sports Management LLC (AQSM) is a joint venture between Al Qudra Holding and Dubai Investment Real Estate Company. Established in 2002, AQSM has more than a decade of sports & recreation facilities management experience in the UAE. The Company operates in all aspects of the sports and recreation field by managing and consulting sports & recreation clubs amongst many other sports related services. AQSM specializes in sports & recreation facilities consultation and management with a wide array of services to suit our clients’ immediate and long term requirements.
Our Vision To promote the healthy life concept through the sports management best practice.
Our Mission To be the preferred total solution provider in the key sports related projects in the UAE.