Job description / Role
Our client is an existing operation in logistics services based in Abu Dhabi. They are engaged in providing Express Courier Service for over a decade to domestic and international markets offering valuable customers with multiple network services.
In this role you will be responsible for:
• Overall in charge and responsible for the company’s fleet co-ordination.
• Coordinates and schedules the movement of products throughout the warehouse including storage and shipment of finished products.
• responsible for monitoring vehicle maintenance and repair and ensuring that employees are aware of company driving and safety policies.
• Coordinating and follow-up with Workshop and Logistics.
• Maintaining Physical availability & parking, Monitoring helper's activities
• Resolving discrepancies in information and obtaining further information for incomplete documents
• Creating data backups as part of a contingency plan
• Responding to information requests from authorized members
• Maintaining the optimal performance of the Vehicle
• Min 3 years of experience in fleet coordination within a logistics/fleet management operations
• Experience working in a hire or fleet team
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Good administrative and organizational skills
• Able to complete tasks and meet deadlines
• Willing to work flexible working hours.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a human resources and recruitment agency that provides a holistic business and talent solution in a progressive, dynamic, and efficient way.
We pride ourselves as a unique black pearl and strive to delight our clients with a personalized partnership that helps them propel towards success.
Whether you need to find top talent, your next great job opportunity, or a consulting solution for managing your business, engaging employees, evolving your work culture, planning your people strategy, or resourcing challenges, we can help.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Abacus Chemie DMCC