Job description / Role
Give flowers artistic arrangement to enhance aesthetics
• Confer with Line Manager and Executive House Keeper and obtain information on special events, occasions, and other requirements where flower arrangement is needed.
• Order flowers according to requirements and coordinate with contractor for timely delivery.
• Design, cut, and arrange live, dried, or artificial flowers and foliage.
• Plan and apply innovation and creativity to floral arrangements according to occasion utilizing knowledge of design, character, color and shape of flora and foliage, working with numerous combinations to synthesize and develop new creations.
• Create art from ideas.
• Water plants, and cut, condition, and clean flowers and foliage when required.
• Must be able to determine the neatness, accuracy and thoroughness of the work assigned.
• Undertake any other tasks as may be assigned from time to time.
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
• Knowledge of flowers and plants, their characteristics and colors.
• Knowledge of seasonal flowers and plants
• Artistic, special eye for aesthetics
• Ability to communicate in English
• High Degree of Integrity
• Courteous and well-mannered personality
• Attentions to finest details
• Quality and Safety Conscience
About the Company
WFC Holding was born out of a market need for specialist shared services support functions in the UAE.
WFC Holding has rapidly expanded its service offering, capability, and client base to become an integrated business process outsourcing company.