Job description / Role
Alpha Flight Group Limited is a leading provider of innovative catering and retail services at several international airports. Alpha Flight Services UAE LLC is a dynamic food service company employing 500 employees, operating both business to business services as well as a wide range of generic branded consumer food and beverage outlets. This company is based at Sharjah International Airport.
We currently have an exciting opportunity that has become available for an experienced and qualified Food and Beverage Senior Supervisor to join our successful business.
The successful candidate will be in charge of an outlet that based in Sharjah Airport which serves a variety of food from different cuisines, Arabic, Indian and International.
• To maximize profitability within the outlet and deliver excellent products and service to our valued customers. To manage the business in accordance with the terms of the Company Policies and Rules, reaching targets given, implementing SOPs, monitoring Health & Safety standards, and through guiding, leading and motivating his/her team
• To train, coach and manage the staff at the outlet.
• To achieve volume of sales targeted
• To operate the outlet within the agreed Company Standards.
• To implement a comprehensive Marketing and promotions plan for the outlet
• Maintain standards of cleanliness, hygiene and safety etc.
• Follow and abide by the outlet/restaurant SOP’s
• Ensure high level of customer service is followed by all employees
• To observe and react to opportunities to new sales development.
• To operate the outlet within the budgeted costs
• Organize staff roster.
• Hold a monthly team briefing with staff and submits the minutes to the direct report
• Manage and develop staff by coaching and training on a regular basis and achieving higher performance
• Manage and keep control of daily intakes.
• Ensure that all equipment is maintained in a safe, clean and efficient working condition and report all defects, accidents, damage to the direct report and maintenance
• To ensure the safety and security of the premises and their contents at all times.
• To report any incident that may result in an investigation by a statutory body/department to the direct report
• To stimulate and motivate staff on upselling to promote all our products.
• To liaise with production and storage for daily orders
• To provide Finance department with required data
• To monitor food cost and wastage.
• Degree in Hospitality/Hotel Management or equivalent.
• HACCP Certificates.
• 4 years work experience or equivalent in QSR (Fast Food Chains) multi-unit F&B supervisory or Management posts.
• Experience in high-end F&B establishment is a plus.
• Computer skills (Excel, Word and Outlook mainly).
• Stock taking experience.
• Able to work flexible hours required, sometimes long hours, nights, weekends and holidays.
• Able to work in fast paced, stressful environment.
• Fluent in English written and spoken.
• Firsthand experience with point of sale system and cash registers and credit card payments
• Proven ability to communicate and work in team with kitchen staff
• Effective leadership and team player
• Capable of motivating and supporting a team
• Complies with procedures, internal regulations and instructions
• Excellent skills in maintaining cleanliness and personal hygiene standards
About the Company
Making Travel Special is about knowing what customers want. We recognise that by serving our customers, we're also serving their customers. That's why we talk about the promises our customers make. In this way, we delight our customers and their passengers, even as we continue to challenge ourselves to become the most admired provider in the world.
We treat customers like they are our guests. And because they expect food to be good and wholesome, we maintain the highest global quality assurance standards. What's more, our teams of experienced, dedicated professionals go the extra mile to provide innovative, efficient and reliable services for every single one of them.
Over the years, we've become a global player. In the coming decades, we'll continue to transform our industry by staying true to our core values.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Food & Beverage Coordinator
Call Center Agent - Inbound
Petrochem Middle East
Food and Beverage Team Leader
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)