Job description / Role
At Farah, we thrive on seeing happy guests, colleagues, and partners. We believe that each individual that we meet is important, and that we can make a positive difference to their lives. Our purpose is to create happiness... one smile at a time.
As a Food & Beverage Assistant Manager you will ensure a smooth and efficient operation in the Food & Beverage department in relation to the company core process; thus directly impacting the delivery of the experience.
You will manage assigned outlet operations by supervising Team Leader performance, posting schedules that reflect business needs, managing outlet operational costs, conducting internal training, maintaining health and safety standards and developing high performance teams. Your scope of work will also include:
- Enforce and adhere to all UAE laws, health, safety & environmental policies, industry and company rules and regulations, reporting any safety concerns or incidents to management in order to minimize risk and maintain a clean safe and hygienic environment for all guests and colleagues
- Adhere to all emergency procedures, ensuring guest safety and participate in an evacuation if necessary
- Listen actively and respond to guest feedback as well as assess and review guest satisfaction results and trends in order to continuously improve and exceed guest expectations
- Provide assistance for special events when needed, and to assist in the preparations
- Ensure their area meets financial targets as set by their departmental manager through tracking expenditures and revenue and as appropriate taking action. And actively seek ways to maximize the revenue and per cap of the outlet
- Manage food and beverage inventory, ordering and stocking
- Perform other duties as required
To be considered for this role, you will need to have:
- Higher secondary education or equivalent
- Related certificate/diploma in Hotel and Management, Hospitality, Food Hygiene or HACCP
- 3 years’ experience in the food and beverage or related professional area
- Minimum 2 year of supervisory experience
- High levels of respect and integrity
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Leadership and problem solving skills
- Ability to develop good working relationships with colleagues, management and external clients
- Fluency in a second language is an advantage
Interested in this role? Apply now!
About the Company
Farah Experiences LLC was established in 2008 to provide world-class entertainment experiences. Today, the company manages and operates Ferrari World Abu Dhabi , the world's first Ferrari-branded Theme Park and Yas Waterworld, the UAE's unique Emirati water theme park.
Millions of satisfied guests have already visited the two iconic family attractions set in the heart of Yas Island, ideally located 10 minutes from Abu Dhabi International Airport, 30 minutes from downtown Abu Dhabi and 45 minutes from Dubai.
Farah Experiences is a wholly owned subsidiary of Abu Dhabi-based Miral Asset Management LLC.