Job description / Role
Food & Beverage Outlet Manager
Passionate about guest interaction, food and beverage? As a Food & Beverage Outlet Manager, you will lead your team to create unforgettable Food & Beverage experiences for our guests.
What is in it for you:
• Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
• Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
• Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
• Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
• Assist in leading, mentoring and training the Food & Beverage Operations team
• To ensure that the Restaurant is managed efficiently according to the established concept statements.
• Liaise with kitchen to ensure the highest standard of food quality and visual appeal
• To handle all guest complaints, requests and enquiries on food, beverage and service.
• To establish a rapport with guests maintaining good customer relationship and assisting to update guest history.
• To identify in conjunction with the Director of Food and Beverage market needs and trends.
• To assistant the Director of Food & Beverage in the formulation of the Annual Operating Budget in determining outlet projected revenues and expenses, operating equipment and FF&E requirements in line with the compilation of the Annual Business Plan.
• To ensure that the monthly forecasted food and beverage revenue figures are achieved.
• All operating standards are adhered to in order to achieve the level of service established in the Departmental Operations Manual.
• To liaise and organize with Stewarding and Housekeeping Department that the established cleaning schedules are strictly adhered to.
• To identify and develop young talents within the organization for future potential growth within the group.
• To assign responsibilities to subordinates and to check their performance periodically.
Your experience and skills include:
• Service focused personality is essential and a passion for everything food and beverage
• Previous experience in a similar leadership role is an asset
• Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities and the ability to lead by example
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.