Job description / Role
We are currently looking for Food and Beverage Supervisor to join the pre-opening tribe of 25hours Dubai One Central.
COME AS YOU ARE AND SHARE YOUR TALENT!
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- You'll ensure that the minimum operating standards are adhered to in order to achieve the level of service established in the departmental operations manuals.
- You'll maintain the highest level of guest satisfaction and strive for perfection and excellence.
- You'll have a complete knowledge of all food & beverage menus and other food and beverage products in details and be able to advise guests accordingly.
- You'll be available on the floor, especially during all meal periods.
- Contact all guests personally to follow up on their wellbeing.
- Get to know names of regulars and create a guest history database.
- You'll be responsible for overall appearances and set-up in the restaurant.
- You'll maintain 100% accuracy of guest orders and it's delivery on time
- You'll train staff on suggestive selling and up selling techniques.
- You'll be fluent in operation of micros POS system.
- You'll support your colleagues with a winning smile whenever, once again, all the guests pile into the restaurant and want to order at the same time.
- On top of this, you'll also keep your head above water when there are sudden changes of plan
Your experience and skills include:
- You've completed a hotel & catering course, and have gained experience in a restaurant, and can speak English fluently
- You can inspire your fellow staff just as you can inspire your guests. On top of this you find it easy to communicate with charm, even if it's sometimes tricky
- You're passionate about good food and drinks, and enjoy discovering new concepts
- You're a doer - and even if you do it wrong sometimes, you openly admit it
- You're not just bringing your abilities, but also your character
Your team and working environment:
- Diverse, young and vibrant team
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
A Leading Group In UAE
RTC-1 Employment Services