Job description / Role
- Liaise with Dubai Municipality for inquiries and any food safety-related communication
- Company representative for food safety-related meetings/ inspections from Dubai Municipality
- Complete training update process in Foodwatch, starting from accepting training request to updating assessment results
- Keep the training material updated based on the latest information available from Dubai Municipality
- Update the management on any notification from Dubai Municipality/ Foodwatch
- Conduct food safety training and assessment as per schedule at client premises
- Conduct scheduled in-house food safety training and assessment
- File training related documents regularly such as training attendance sheets, feedback forms, question papers, and completed assessment papers
- Coordinate with the sales team for any queries related to food safety training.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar field
- Already a Dubai Municipality approved trainer is an advantage
- Having a degree equal or related to Food Hygiene
- Has experience in conducting training (preferred)
- Excellent command of written and spoken English. Second language (Arabic, Hindi, Filipino, etc) is an advantage.
About the Company
With a presence in both the UK and the Middle East- we have been at the forefront of the recruitment industry for the last twenty years and have become experts in the field of connecting the right people to the right positions. we pride ourselves on offering a specialized, efficient service- helping you to find the right candidate to meet your requirements with a consistent emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|