Job description / Role
Our client is a multinational eyewear manufacturing company. They are currently seeking to expand their workforce and are looking to hire a FP&A Lead in Dubai.
Our client is a leader in the design, production, and distribution of eyeglasses, frames, and sunglasses worldwide. They have a network of over 100,000 employees spread across more than 150 centres which they have successfully used to provide more than 400 million individuals around the world access to effective vision care.
* Manage all finance processes for the region - weekly sales reporting, monthly closing, forecast and budgeting to ensure timely completion, with close collaboration with local finance teams
* Consolidate, review and supervise data and dashboards to enable analysis
* Perform P&L and any ad-hoc analysis on lenses business outlining and commenting main trends and differences vs BDG or PY helping the management to highlight risks and opportunities
* Assist data management in finance / BI tools
* Act as a finance partner in system projects
* Ad hoc enquiries according to management requests: data crunching and report production
* Reporting re-design, optimizing reports to assist management, marketing and commercial teams in tracking actual results
The areas of responsibilities include:
* Finance process coordination and follow-up
* Data consolidation, review and analysis
* Data management within BI, and system issue resolution
* Other ad-hoc activities
He/she will also be expected to maintain close collaboration and actively support/follow-up with the Finance teams in each country of the META perimeter and to work closely with META Finance team.
The ideal candidate for this role will be offered a monthly competitive salary and an opportunity to work with a large and diversified team. This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate within the FP&A function to further progress their career with an internationally renowned eyewear manufacturing organisation.
* Data management and consolidation, big data crunching
* Solid experience with Excel and PowerPoint
* Strong problem solving skills
* Strong analytic skills, details oriented
* Educational Background in General Accounting/Management
* At least 5 years of experience in Finance and Business Analysis
* Some experience with AX Dynamics and SAP
* Collaborative, proactive, integrity and a mindset to grow
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Emirates Consulting Group (ECG)
Powerchina Huadong Engineering Corporation Limited
Senior Finance Manager (FMCG Background)
AMOS Middle East FZE