Job description / Role
A fast-paced retail group is seeking a FP&A Manager, reporting to the CFO directly. Primarily focusing on forecasting, budgeting, reporting and analysis to enable to the CEO to make informed decisions, there is also an accounting team to oversee.
• MIS reports and present to CEO
• Ensure timely preparation of reports as required for the Board Meeting and attend the Board Meeting
• Dealing with the Banks and ensuring there is adequate funds in the company to meet its commitments
• Manage and monitor daily accounting activities (AR/AP, fixed asset accounting, project and cost accounting, payroll and GL)
• Ensure timely preparation of Annual Budget for the region
• Ensure adherence to the allocated budgets and timely and accurate preparation of balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and all other accounting records
• Oversee payroll
• Prepare and analyse financial reports such as balance sheets and income statements
• Maintain aged debtor reports
• Review and approve costing and variances reports
• Develop internal controls
• Monitor revenues and ensure that funds are allocated appropriately to the areas of business where they are most needed
• Ensure co-ordination with auditors (internal & external)
• Lead, coach and manage the performance of staff in line with good people management practices
AED 30,000 to 35,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Chartered accountant + 10 yrs Post qualification experience
• RETAIL industry experience is essential
• Highly commercially aware
• Demonstrable experience in FP&A
• Solid background in accounts and finance
Thank you for your interest. All applications are viewed and evaluated according to the role requirements. We aim to contact shortlisted candidates within 2 weeks. As we often receive a high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to everyone. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
About the Company
Inspire Selection is an award winning recruitment agency, headquartered in Dubai which recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Legal, Sales & Marketing including Digital Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Higher Education.