This position is closed or expired.
See other Sales Engineer jobs in UAE
French Speaking Inside Sales Engineer
Forming part of our Automation Solutions business, Fisher Flow Controls are market leaders in the petrochemical, power and chemical industries for flow control technology. This role, based in our Middle East & Africa HQ in Dubai, is a great career opportunity for a native level French speaking Inside Sales Engineer.
You will take a leadership role in providing applications and technical support to North and West Africa Region customers and channel partner, and manage all Fisher quotations to partners and customers in the region.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Process RFQs, prepare and manage Fisher quotations on time to all N&W Africa region channel partners and customers
* Provide Applications Engineering, Technical and Pricing Support to all N&W Africa region customers and partners
* Collaborate with and support Fisher sales representatives in the region
* Work with consultants, customers and end-users to get Fisher products and solutions pre-specified / pre-selected
* Work with customers and end-users to update and modify their engineering standards and specifications to gain preference for Fisher
* Be the Fisher Technical and solution support specialist for N&W Africa region
* Support in trouble shooting and finding solutions to customer's problems
* Support and work with the Sales Team to meet the sales budget for N&W Africa region
* Provide support to partners / end users for product modifications & product capabilities through preparing success stories / identifying industry wide application QBR's
* Co-ordinate with Project Management / Order Entry / Customer Order Fulfilment (COF) team to provide clean orders to Factories. and over of orders with supporting documents and attend kick off meetings if required
* Ensure Emerson Ethics and trade compliance procedures are strictly followed with all business transactions
* Keep up to date with developments in products, industries and market trends
* Fulfill any other reasonable duties as required
Health and Safety:
* Recognize and accept HSE Roles & Responsibilities as defined in Emerson's Company Policy and Procedures.
To be considered for this role you will have a minimum of 2-3 years experience in the control valve industry with Applications Engineering expertise, have native level French communication skills (spoken and written), and a Bachelors degree in Mechanical or Instrumentation Engineering.
Preferably you will also have Middle East / Africa Oil and Gas Experience with application engineering in Control Valve, sizing and selection and a strong understanding on FF2 software.
There will be occasional travel to NW Africa, visiting customers and channel partners at remote sites, you must be willing and freely able to travel to this region.
About the Company
Emerson (NYSE: EMR) is a diversified global manufacturing and technology company. We offer a wide range of products and services in the areas of process management, climate technologies, network power, storage solutions, professional tools, appliance solutions, motor technologies, and industrial automation. Recognized widely for our engineering capabilities and management excellence, Emerson has more than 140,000 employees and approximately 265 manufacturing locations worldwide.
Big Fish Recruitment
|Abu Dhabi||7 Jan|
Business Development Manager (Arabic Speaking)
Mechanical Inspector - Infrastructure
Sales Supervisor (HORECA)
AGL Coca Cola