French Speaking Senior Financial Analyst
Job description / Role
Our client is a major operations management company whose services primarily focus on supporting the supply chain industry from freight forwarders to financiers. They are looking to expand their workforce by hiring a Finance Analyst in UAE (based in Dubai).
The organization is a modern operations management company with the vision to ensure smooth functioning of the supply chain and customer satisfaction improvement through innovation, automation, and standardization of processes. Their specialities include supply chain management, operational excellence, management systems and business analytics.
* Financial analysis and due diligence work on group development projects
* Financial support to the Group controlling team on development and integration projects
* Performance analysis of current operations
* Pricing and cost modelling on large commercial tenders
* Assist on internal financial / organizational projects or tasks
* Conduct ad-hoc financial analysis requested by Group Top Management
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a monthly competitive salary. This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate within the finance / finance analysis function to further progress their career with a renowned operations management organization. If yo are interested and meet the requirements, feel free to apply!
* Should have 5 years of cumulative experience in the financial analysis function. Experience in investment banking, private equity, deal advisory within a Big 4 firm is preferred.
* Proven working experience in drafting complex financial models and summary reports for C-Suite audience
* Master Degree in Finance from a top university, business or engineering school
* High working knowledge in Excel is required
* Must be a French speaker
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.