Job description / Role
As a Front Desk Agent, you will welcome guests in a warm and friendly manner and assists guests in a branded, proactive, and efficient manner with appropriate follow-up as necessary.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Prepare for daily arrivals in terms of room allocation, check traces for any special requests of guests.
- Register and process check in for all arrivals.
- Update and check guest information into the computer after a complete check in.
- Accountable for cashiering duties, foreign exchange transactions, night audits tasks and settlement upon Guests' departure.
- Handles walk in counter reservation at all times and process call in reservation when room reservations section is closed.
- Provide friendly smooth courteous service to guest and respond promptly to all requests and inquiries at all time.
- Resolve guests complaints/ requests and liaise with the department concerned to ensure immediately follow up, report it immediately to supervisors.
Your experience and skills include:
- Work experience as a Hotel Front Desk Agent or similar role
- Experience with hotel reception software.
- Understanding of how travel planning websites operate, like Booking and TripAdvisor
- Customer service attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Degree in hotel management is a plus
Your team and working environment:
- Dynamic working environment.
- Defined development career path.
- Friendly and supportive team
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Front Desk Executive / Customer Support Executive / Receptionist
Front Desk Agent
Front Desk Agent
Office Administrator / Customer Service Assistant
Front Desk Supervisor