Job description / Role
NASAB is the latest offering from KOA, offering a fresh interpretation to working and networking in the city. The first of its kind in the region, NASAB is a membership based private work-space and social club that will provide entrepreneurs and creatives an inspiring space in which to collaborate, create and connect.
This role sits at the front desk to create a welcoming feeling when entering the space. They must have experience in office reception, as an administrative assistant, or in hospitality as a receptionist. A Front Desk Animator is the primary point of contact for the community and acts as the “face” of NASAB.
• Screening for members/non members
• Greeting guests and informing members of guest arrival
• Support the Community Management team to create a welcoming and collaborative community environment amongst our members
• Ensure the building is fully operational and processes are running smoothly
• Drive growth and promotion of NASAB provided service offerings
• Take direction from the Community Manager to support the members as necessary
• Opening and closing space daily
• Previous reception experience preferable
• Customer service and/or sales experience a plus
• Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
• Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, and empathy
• Passion for entrepreneurial communities
• Passion and understanding for NASAB’s mission and values
• Proficient in basic computer skills
About the Company
A unique real estate concept by Mohammed Zaal, KOA will redefine residential living and working in Dubai.
KOA creates communities that reflect the global outlook of the region and a new generation of consumers who demand individual expression. The KOA culture is one of originality and attention to detail balanced with quality and flawless execution. Each development will provide an urban ecosystem that represents innovation, substance and craftsmanship.
KOA aims to revitalize urban developments and lead Dubai's real estate industry into a new era of cultural and urban enrichment that contributes to the soul of a dynamic new Dubai.
Administration / HR Officer
The Right Bite Nutrition and Catering Services LLC
A Leading Multi-Disciplinary Planning and Design Firm in UAE
Petrochem Middle East
Guest Service Officer - Front Office