Job description / Role
• Check on all amenities and facilities of CBS office on regular bases being electrical and none electrical and ensure all of them to be working and functioning properly.
• In case of any damage or repair, required actions to be taken including escalation to Head of HR when required
• To maintain and archive customer service survey for walk-in clients in reception area of office 1402
• Oversee and manage inventory items entering CBS (check-in) and being consumed by staff members,
• To seek areas of improvements and efficiencies in terms of costs and expenditure for operating CBS as a high-end facility being available for use by clients and guests,
• To maintain list of all vendors and suppliers of CBS office for all electrical and none-electrical equipment being setup or to be installed in future.
• Such list includes vendor registration and contact numbers being recorded as per current standard procedure being followed by principal organization (CBS).
• You should be able to reach any vendor for related subjects with a quick move to resolve any issue you might encounter in future or to further order any future supplies or expansion for CBS business center
• To provide financial and none-financial reports related to CBS office 1402 being requested by management on ad-hoc or regular bases as they deem so
• Adopt appropriate procedure for communication and response through all communication methods with all clients and visitors including emails, telephone calls and in-person.
• Dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries of customers, being received at the Front Desk.
• Maintain the condition of the office and arrange for necessary repairs and maintenance through accredited vendors/subcontractors.
• Flag any non-compliance presence of employee that is against the HR policies and procedure; report the same immediately to the HR Department for appropriate action.
• Establish effective tenant-landlord relationship with building management on regular bases by meeting face-to-face in their offices, know majority of their staff and invite them to CBS for site visits when required.
• Must be responsible to maintain the coordination, administration work towards the Office 1402 parking space management; getting contracts renewed, handing over payment cheques and receipts relationship with the landlord.
• To maintain an efficient filing system for employee and company records related to their job function.
• To administer benefits programs, such as health insurance plans, and assist in staff Training plans, and Assist HR manager with HR-related tasks,
• To track and updates leave balances, including vacation, sick time and personal time off of employees.
• To ensure workplace regulations include issues relating to wages and hours, payroll, discrimination and harassment, workplace privacy, leaves of absence, employee benefits and health and safety.
• To schedules interview appointments and, if required to conduct telephone interviews with each applicant,
• To assist and coordinates on any pre-employment documents and process required. In addition to recruiting, hiring and providing employees with details about their duties, working conditions and benefits also keep employment records and process a wide range of essential paperwork.
• To update employee handbooks/ HR manual and keep information up to date to ensure compliance with company policies and legal standards related to employee labor laws.
• To perform clerical duties and provide support by entering, formatting, and printing information; organizing work, answering the telephone; relaying messages, maintaining equipment and supplies.
• To maintain employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
• To keep yourself updated with technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; Act as a true team player with a positive, open mindset towards constructive feedback,
• To submit employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data ex: attendance and leave report or any other.
• To Conduct orientation to new hire employees and make sure they have proper work station ready,
• To Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc.) and take minutes.
• The admin Executive is responsible for performing general human resources and administrative work.
• The ideal candidate is expected to be proactive by providing administrative support related to all facets of human resources including compliance, HRIS implementation and general administrative duties to the Human Resources department.
• Responsible to Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; delegation, staffing, supervision, developing standards, stationery inventory control, and monitoring clerical functions.
About the Company
The Corporate Group (TCG) is the holding company for the leading business support service-based organization in U.A.E. TCG offers wide range of solutions related to business setup and operations support for small, medium and large companies both local and international. TCG was formed in 2007 as a newly created entity from Edris Al Awadhi Group, a Dubai-based entity established in 1967.
Being blessed with extensive experience and local know-how, the UAE partners have created a unique opportunity for companies who are looking for advice and support regarding their business operations and growth.
TCG has developed an array of services and packages giving you the flexibility to choose the service that suits your needs and financial requirements. We strongly believe that you do not need to pay more in order to obtain a strong business image and credibility, what you need is to be smart in choosing the right service and support with the right business partner that your business requires. This is the reason why we, Corporate Business Services, are here for you.