Job description / Role
• Understand and promote company services and products. Inform clients about new services and discounts.
• Achieve all pre-defined sales targets and KPIs within the set timelines.
• Promote and upsell all company services, instruments and products. Cross-sell services and products when appropriate.
• Ensure clients renew expiring packages and payment is collected before the last paid class of the existing package.
• Convert assessment students to regular students by selling services and products. Convince students to sign up for longer packages.
• Manage all customer problems or complaints to the best of your ability. Show understanding and expedite the resolution of all customer problems and complaints to maximise satisfaction. If out with your control, escalate to the direct supervisor/line manager.
• Answer all calls whilst maintaining a polite, consistent phone manner using proper telephone etiquette. Screen and forward all incoming calls as required. Take messages and ensure all messages are passed to the appropriate employee on a timely basis.
• Ensure that all received messages, emails and missed calls (from landline, mobile and email) are replied to as soon as possible. Update the Calls/Messages Log.
• Document all customer interaction on the CRM system ensuring detailed notes are made for each.
• Excellent selling, communication (fluent spoken and written English) and negotiation skills.
• Highly motivated and sales target driven with a proven track record in sales.
• Intermediate I.T. skills including MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook and MS PowerPoint.
• Friendly and confident personality.
• Provide a high level of customer service to both internal and external customers.
• Hands on experience with office equipment i.e. photocopiers, computers, printers etc.
• Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
• Approachable and positive attitude.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively.
• Professional attitude and appearance at all times.
About the Company
Melodica Music and Dance Institutue is a music institute in Dubai, UAE established and registered under the Knowledge and Human Development Authority. Melodica have been operating since 2013 and are one of the top-rated independent music schools in Dubai with six branches across Dubai with a further four opening over 2018-2020.
Melodica is registered with ABRSM, Trinity and RAD and specialise in teaching piano, vocals, guitar, violin, drums, saxophone, flute, ballet and hip hop for all age groups. With over 100 teachers from a variety of different backgrounds and nationalities including Russia, Ukraine, Poland, Serbia, Turkey, Bulgaria, Belarus, UK, South Africa, India, Canada and US, Melodica is a truly international school.