Job description / Role
Front Desk Team Leader
Ready for a career move and be part of the pre-opening team? We are looking for a new talent to play a vital role in our Front Office department working alongside a fantastic team.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
As a Front Desk Team Leader your role will include such as:
- To check the arrival lists and to block all the rooms according to guest requests and needs, as advised by the Front Office Supervisor.
- To daily handle the guest files and folios, ensuring that all the immigration, financial and audit procedures are fully respected.
- To do a proper cashier closer and to ensure a complete handover between the shifts.
- To be aware of forged currency and travelers checks and to respect all the financial and audit procedures.
- To check the departure lists and to ensure check-out times are respected.
- To strictly respect the room keys and section keys handover procedures.
- To respect schedules, terms and deadlines as agreed with the Management.
- To daily read the F/O logbook, to update it and to sign it.
- To be aware of all hotel facilities operating timing and to promote the internal activities and events.
- To up sell Rooms, Food and Beverage outlets and other facilities whenever opportunities arise.
- To be updated with the latest administrative, organizational, operational or other changes and news.
- To attend a daily line up briefing with the Front Office team to recapitulate tasks and activity.
- To maintain an atmosphere of high morale and a happy working relationship among the team.
- To be entirely flexible and adapt to rotate within the different sub sections of the Front Office Department.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties as assigned by the Front Office Supervisor and the Assistant Front Office Manager.
Your experience and skills include:
- With minimum 3 years experience in similar role
- Strong problem solving and organisational skills
- Should be able to communicate well in English
- Ability to mentor and develop teams
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Front Office Supervisor
Luxuria Hotel Management
Front Office Supervisor
Daniel & Philip's Leaf - DPL Group
Front Desk Agent - Residences
|Abu Dhabi||12 Jul|