Job description / Role
• As a Front-End Engineer in our team, you will work within the development team to build the user-interface and front-end deliverables. Collaborating with Product Managers, Architects and Software Engineers to research, design, implement and improve functionalities of information management application as part of a Big Data analytic system.
Who you are
• You are a team-player who is self-motivated, energetic and passionate about exploring new technology.
• You provide operational support to existing digital properties.
• You write high quality code within tight delivery timelines.
• You coordinate with functional areas on launch and deployment tasks.
• You participate and conduct multidisciplinary planning, design, and development of web applications.
• You ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
• You develop custom software solutions based on designs and requirements for the system.
• You optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
• You transform ambiguity into clarity.
• You enjoy collaborating in a multicultural and diverse environment that expands to include various geographic locations.
• You have stellar communication skills, effectively expressing yourself. You convey and receive information in a clear, credible, and consistent manner.
What you'll need
• Expert knowledge of JS/ES6.
• Strong experience with front end frameworks like React/Aurelia/Angular/Vue.js
• Knowledge of CSS/SASS and HTML markup methodology understanding – BEM.
• Experience building component based applications and component libraries.
• Experience with frontend code build automation and packaging using Gulp/jspm.
• Experience with performance tuning, particularly memory and rendering, etc.
• Good command of written and spoken English is a must.
• Distinctive problem solving and analytical skills; flexible, proactive and ability to work in fast-paced environment.
Bonus if you have
• TypeScript/Flow experience.
• Experience working in an Agile environment, CSD, CSM, SA, ASE.
About the Company
Parisima specialises in building high performing workforces that improve business performance. Our experience has demonstrated that the most effective organisations view their employees as their most important asset and view Talent Management as a holistic end-to-end complementary process.
Whether it’s a partial or fully outsourced recruitment solution or a focus on a particular area of your talent acquisition cycle, our solutions are tailored to address your specific challenges. We are experts in optimising talent acquisition and resourcing functions to build high performing organisations with high performing individuals.
Through key strategic partnerships, Parisima is the only organisation in the Middle East that specialises in addressing the full employee lifecycle. This includes Hiring (talent acquisition, applicant-tracking systems, assessments for recruitment and development) and Retention (employee engagement surveys, employee recognition and reward programs and executive leadership programs).