Job description / Role
iOWN Group is seeking a full-time frontend developer capable of combining the art of design with the science of programming to deliver state of the art web pages and applications.
• Create and maintain state of the art responsive frontend web applications using modern client-side frameworks.
• Realize vision of business and marketing teams by converting business cases and flows into modern web pages and components.
• Implement and maintain web design of pages while preserving brand and design guidelines.
• Optimize applications delivering fast, responsive, and minified websites and web components.
• Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to provide functional and error-free web applications in alignment with business goals.
• Create administrative pages and portals and Create-Read-Update-Delete (CRUD) pages.
• Create generalized code components capable or rending different forms and UI components based on dynamic configuration/dictionary from Backend systems.
• Create quality mockups and prototypes.
• Create and maintain rich email templates and configure and expose email gateway services.
• Integrate and support Payment Gateway processes into web applications.
• Create services and UI comments for slow asynchronous systems (Blockchain, and slow 3rd party systems).
• Manage and configure services and assets created in a customized Interaction management platform which server as a Controller in a Model-View-Controller model where configuration is managed graphically, and business workflows are created as service requests.
The ideal candidate should have the following skills & experience:
• Proven frontend development experience (no less than 4 years) in one or more of modern SPA technologies like (ReactJS, Angular, VueJS, KenduUI or similar) where ReactJS is preferred.
• Proven experience in coding design created in Adobe products, or provided as Figma or similar, in HTML LESS or SASS style sheets.
• Experience with modern design frameworks like Material and Bootstrap.
• Experience with NodeJS + build and minification tools (ex: Webpack, Grut, Yarn…)
• Experience with website performance optimization Content Delivery Networks (CDN) or similar.
• Experience with browser testing and debugging (preferably protractor, jasmine, karma or similar).
• In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
• Knowledge of SEO, CORS, bookmarkable URLs and similar frontend web development principles.
• Experience with Docker Containers (Optional)
• Experience with Ethereum Blockchain Web3JS, MetaMask, etc.. (Optional)
• An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
• BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
About the Company
iOWN Group provides innovative Blockchain-based solutions to companies across various industries. Our expertise in blockchain development enables us to provide customized solutions for different kind of applications. By implementing the blockchain technology, iOWN Group helps its clients to secure transactions, prevent fraud, and have better control of data.