Job description / Role
Responsible for leading the instructional process by delivering lessons, collaborating with other teachers and administrators in addressing instructional and/or classroom issues and responding to queries from parents or guardians with the objective of enhancing student learning outcomes within the established curriculum guidelines and lesson plans.
Areas of Responsibility
• Teaching all areas of FS curriculum.
• Taking responsibility for the progress of a class of FS-age students.
• Organising the classroom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment.
• Planning, preparing and presenting differentiated lessons that cater the needs of the whole ability range within their class.
• Motivating students with enthusiastic, imaginative class activities.
• Preparing, marking and providing feedback to facilitate positive student development.
• Meeting requirements for the assessment. Records, evaluates and reports student’s development.
• Providing feedback to parents on student's progress.
• Working collaboratively with others to plan and coordinate work.
• Organising and taking part for school events, outings and activities.
• Undertake special assignments, ad-hoc functions and related duties as and when required.
• Successful applicants should demonstrate excellent communication skills, flexibility, creativity and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom.
• Bachelor of Education or Bachelor Degree in addition to post graduate specialized in Education.
• Minimum two years of experience in the same post.
• Excellent IT and interpersonal communication skills to work closely with students and parents.
• Native English Speaker or Fluent in English.
• An excellent team player.
About the Company
The Beaconhouse group has almost 308,000 fulltime students in eight countries and is possibly the largest school network of its kind in the world. Established in November 1975 as the Les Anges Montessori Academy with 19 toddlers, Beaconhouse has since grown into an international network of private schools, imparting distinctive and meaningful learning to students all the way from birth – through its partnership in Pakistan with Gymboree Play & Music – to post-graduation, through Concordia Colleges and the Beaconhouse National University.
Of these students, close to 101,000 study at the group’s flagship network, the Beaconhouse School System, in Pakistan as well as overseas, while the remaining are largely enrolled at The Educators, a parallel school network operated by the group.
The Beaconhouse of today is thus much more than just a stand-alone school. Through distinct and independent divisions across multiple destinations including the UK, Malaysia, Thailand, the Philippines, Oman, the UAE, Pakistan and Belgium, it caters to the education and training needs of a large and diverse group of individuals of varying ages, socioeconomic backgrounds, and nationalities, with its activities also extending beyond education in some countries.
Primary Homeroom Teacher - Immediate Joining
Beaconhouse School System
CODA Education LLC
|Abu Dhabi||8 Jan|
Homeroom Teacher - Al-Mizhar American Academy
Head of Foundation - Immediate Joining
Beaconhouse School System
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jan|