Job description / Role
We are currently recruiting a Full Stack Architect (Web and Mobile) in Dubai on a 12 month renewable contract basis. These are excellent opportunities to be involved working on strategic and extremely important projects with high value business impact.
To apply, the candidate must have a strong technical background and strong written and verbal communication skills. We need an architect who is aware of the latest technology trends, someone that can work with the developers in detail and do small proof of concepts. But also, who can convince product owners to invest in technical enablers. As a principal architect he/she will be expected to also be a driver of change towards new technology/ architecture within the wider organisation. An architect who follows the rule books dictated by the enterprise architecture team, but is not afraid to challenge these same rules and technologies within the architecture team.
Applications are sought from those with the following experience;
• Excellent English language skills
• 10+ years of experience with designing, developing, and leading software development and technology transformation projects
• Bachelors' degree in Information Management, Computer Science, or other related technology field
• 5+ years’ of experience as a solution architect in an agile environment
• Must be able to express difficult technical subjects in simple layman’s terms
• Know the challenges of a consumer facing web application
• Well-versed with modern browser technologies
- OpenShift, Kubernetes, Docker, AWS, Azure
- Spring Boot, NodeJS, .Net Core
- RESTful architecture, API management, API gateway, GraphQL, OpenAPI
- HTML5/CSS3/ES6+, React, Angular
- Cloudfront, Akamai, DNS, CDN, WAF
About the Company
Stanley James is a privately owned recruitment business with offices in both Dubai and Cape Town allowing us to have global reach and a strong presence across EMEA and APAC. We have an expert team of recruitment specialists that are people centric, knowledgeable and driven to connect talent across all corporate functions. We are the partner of choice for SMEs, niche industry specialists and enterprises across the Technology, Financial Services, Management Consultancy, Legal, Construction & Engineering and Energy & Oil Gas sectors.
We typically recruit a wide range of skillsets across all corporate services, front/back office functions and commercial leadership teams. This includes Finance, Information Technology, Legal, Sales & Marketing, Engineering, C-Level/Leadership, Business Change, Operations, Special Projects and Business Support Services.