Job description / Role
A successful up-and-coming online platform company in the Middle East is looking for a Full Stack Engineer – Backend to join their innovative and dynamic team in Dubai.
As a Full Stack Engineer - Backend, you will:
- Design and develop backend platform features
- Interact with different stakeholders for requirements
- Research on and apply new technologies and best practices.
- Design and create scalable API’s for internal and public consumption
- Provide task estimations and deliver quality code on time
- Develop ways to increase platform’s usability and performance
- Perform code testings
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT, or similar fields
- With at least 4 years’ experience in Full Stack Backend development
- Strong skills in Angular 7, React JS, Nodejs 8.11, GraphQL, MongoDB, GraphQL, My SQL, Spring Boot
- Experience in Task Automations, Shell Scripting, and AWS Cloud Technologies
In return for your success, the company will provide a competitive salary plus great benefits. Apply with your updated CV today.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies