Job description / Role
We are looking for a full stack developer, the company is engaged in the creation and support of its own corporate information systems, web and mobile applications. The main project is development of an ERP system and related services and have to work in a product team and develop interesting new solutions.
- Excellent knowledge of PHP Symfony 4 and higher in all details. Proven development experience on the Symfony stack (Doctrine, Forms, Events, Twig, etc.).
- Experience with MySQL. Understanding indexes, writing complex queries, the ability to optimize queries, analyze logs.
- Experience with TypeScript.
- Experience with JSTree library
- Skill of transforming images from designer to working layout.
- Knowledge of ReactJS and experience with it.
- Experience with Webpack and CSS preprocessors (SASS, LESS, etc.)
- Understanding of OOP, knowledge of SOLID / KISS / DRY principles, basic design patterns and when to apply them.
- Using Git (branches, pull requests, conflict resolution).
- Confident knowledge of Linux;
- Understanding and experience of integrations with external services.
- Ability to understand someone else's code.
- Responsibility for the result, independence.
- Interest in OOP, test-driven development, good and efficient code.
- Desire to develop and create convenient and high-quality solutions that one can be proud of
About the Company
Najma Human Resources and Training Consultancy, is committed to professional service in Human Resource and Training .
Najma, has been operating successfully since 1997 and has been offering consultancy service to a number of reputed organizations in the Middle East, Eastern Europe and Africa.