Job description / Role
Investment company seeking Funds lawyers - UK/US/Australia qualified
Legal Counsel role working on international investments and fund formation, working as part of a relatively small and close knit legal team.
Well regarded asset management company who stand toe to toe with the major sovereign wealth funds in the region. Largely deal with international investments rather than those within the GCC
* Listed equities and fixed income work
* Dealing with all contracts related to fund formation and asset management
* Some exposure to regulatory and compliance work
* Chance to be involved in treasury work from time to time (ISDA, Treasury bonds, Murabaha, etc)
This is an exciting senior level role, you will be involved in some of the best quality asset management and funds work that is available in this region. There is scope for this hire to progress quickly and take on a leadership position within the company, so should be someone who is ambitious.
* Common Law qualifications
* Background in Funds law and particularly in fund formation
* Minimum 6 years of experience
* Background with international law firms would be a bonus
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.