Job description / Role
- Follow and achieve the department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis.
- Preparing Design proposals, presentation, mood boards, and proposing floor plans with client design requirements ideology and budget.
- Going for site visits to assess the client’s site, reviewing the client’s site, and accordingly, propose AutoCAD layout
- Participate in material and model selection based on feasibility.
- Develop and apply product knowledge to make recommendations, proposals, and quotations for customers' needs.
- Education: University Degree
- Skills: Knowledgeable of products; luxury furniture sales experience; Designing experience will be an add on
- Language: English and other languages an advantage
- Experience: Min 4 years
About the Company
The Casamia showroom, spanning an expansive 54,000 sqft of space, houses selectively sourced designer furnishings and fitouts with a high end appeal. Our meticulously themed exhibits help envisage creative spaces and ideas for everyone.
The visionary expertise of the founder, Abdul Kadar Mithani who has vast experience in the industry with strategic relationships across the sector, has led the transformation of a Casamia into an all-encompassing building material supplier and design house.
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Sales Manager for an Interior Fit Out and Joinery Company
RTC-1 Employment Services
Retail Sales Manager
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|