Job description / Role
As a founding member of the new Future Foresight and Research division, your work will ensure the Abu Dhabi Government remains ahead of the curve in policy research and development. You will challenge existing policies and explore new avenues across sectors, taking a long-term view to future-proof policy making at the highest levels. You will build a team that taps into a global network of learning and communicates it to the leadership and the public.
A government organisation who are working on a broad range of new policy initiatives for Abu Dhabi to create a lasting impact.
* Provide leadership and advisory regarding the research, development and communication of key policy proposals and industry white papers.
* Facilitate the research of forward-looking policy across sectors and manage the publication and promotion of the research.
* Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that policy inputs are diffused across Government and are accompanied by world-class guidance and support for adoption.
* Create a globally-oriented, learning culture that can absorb the latest governmental research, methodologies and policies and adapt it to the Abu Dhabi context.
* Build and promote Abu Dhabi as an international centre of futuristic Government research and knowledge production.
* Competitive salary
* Opportunity to work on high-profile strategic initiatives with influential stakeholders
* Progressive environment
* Public policy research experience with an international organisation, preferably focused on forward-looking policy and sectoral reform.
* Significant research and publishing experience, in internationally recognised academic journals.
* Demonstrably diverse research interests, both sectorally and regionally.
* Global research networks and a keen awareness of latest trends in governmental/policy research.
* Excellent technical skills and extensive presentation experience.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.