Job description / Role
Gallery Hosts contribute to the hotel's commitment to high quality guest service and teamwork and must be the kind of person who appreciates high standards of excellence
The Gallery Hosts creates an experience for our hotel guests by offering them a larger than home experience with welcoming, helpful and exceptional service, while maintaining a clean, comfortable and inviting environment. This position is responsible for the complete guest experience. Previous guest service experience as well as the ability to communicate well with guests required.
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards.
* Customer service experience is required, preferably in a hotel or related field
* Must have schedule flexibility for both AM/PM shifts, weekends and holidays
* Requires strong command of the English language to include speaking, reading and writing
* Ability to learn quickly and work in fast paced position with guest interaction
* Must be able to multi-task
* Must be 18 years or older
* A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment
* High school diploma or equivalent required
* Ability to lift, pull, and push moderate weight (minimum of 20 lbs)
* Must possess basic computer skills, i.e. Word, Excel, etc.
Primary Location: AE-Dubai
Organization: Hyatt Place Dubai/Wasl District
Job Level: Full-time
Job: Guest Service Operations
Req ID: DUB003162
Hyatt is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law.
About the Company
Hyatt was founded by Jay Pritzker in 1957 when he purchased the Hyatt House motel adjacent to the Los Angeles International Airport. Over the following decade, Jay Pritzker and his brother, Donald Pritzker, working together with other Pritzker family business interests, grew the company into a North American management and hotel ownership company, which became a public company in 1962. In 1968, Hyatt International was formed and subsequently became a separate public company. Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation were taken private by the Pritzker family business interests in 1979 and 1982, respectively. On December 31, 2004, substantially all of the hospitality assets owned by Pritzker family business interests, including Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation, were consolidated under a single entity, now Hyatt Hotels Corporation.