Job description / Role
General Accountant with UAE Experience
- Preparation of Annual Financial Statements up to finalization.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing Balance Sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports.
- Coordination with External Auditors.
- Prepare cashflow projections and forecasts to ensure availability of funds for upcoming payments.
- Prepare and posting journal entries to each corresponding general ledger.
- Handling bank transactions.
- Knowledge of Reconciliation of Accounts.
- Prepares Asset, Liability and Capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains accounting records by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements.
- Manage the processing of cash receipts / payments and client’s accounts.
- Prepare and analyze the monthly budget/forecast to actual variance reports per program and department.
- Maintain accounting records by making copies; filing documents.
- Must be Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy.
- Must have at least 3 to 4 years UAE experience.
- Knowledge in VAT procedure
- Excellent in Accounting software by entering account information in SAGE 50.
- Fluent in English.
- Must be presentable and flexible.
- Excellent in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Ability to communicate effectively in English (both written and verbal).
- Any Nationality
About the Company
Exclusive jewelleries, diamonds, & gem stones.
A Leading Distributor in the UAE
Swisslinx Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||22 Sep|
TGC Consulting Middle East