Job description / Role
We are looking for a general accountant with 2-3 years of experience matching the following conditions:
• Native Arabic speaker with excellent command of English language
• Available in the U.A.E.
Duties and Responsibilities (not limited to):
• Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Secures financial information by completing database backups.
• Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
• Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
• Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
• Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
Job Qualifications/Skills(not limited to):
• Corporate Finance
• Reporting Skills
• Attention to Detail
• Reporting Research Results
• Time Management
• Data Entry Management
• General Math Skills
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in tax, accounting, or finance
• 2-3 years’ experience in accounting/finance
• Experience with financial reporting requirements
About the Company
Ajmal Makan Real Estate Development is a highly ambitious company with a universal vision, led by a team of passionate professionals who are ready to challenge the status-quo and conventional ways to achieve significant advancements in economic, social and environmental development within the Real Estate economy.
Ajmal Makan Real estate is a UAE based corporation, with impeccable real estate development credentials. The company has demonstrated a series of success stories, starting with the launch of its iconic Ajmal Makan City Sharjah Waterfront project.
A pioneering and reputable company, Ajmal Makan Real estate Development is determined to continue to revolutionize the industry. Furthermore, the company is set to evolve through a diversified business portfolio, refusing always to compromise on quality or values, thus ensuring to provide a Utopian lifestyle to provide heavenly living that its stakeholders envision.
Building on innovation that will inspire generations to come, Ajmal Makan Real estate is creating a world-class destination for living, business and tourism. With the creation of legacy projects that span a range of sectors (residential, commercial, retail and leisure) Ajmal Makan promises to be an influential and sustainable part of the UAE’s landscape and future initiatives.