Job description / Role
We are looking for a Dynamic Accountant for our team. The ideal candidate should be qualified in accounting/finance preferably an ACCA with a knowledge of VAT and Taxation. Working knowledge of Accounting/ ERP System is Required.
• Manage overall accounting transactions and financial records
• Prepare Payments, Invoices, POs and other documents
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date filing systems
• Maintain financial security by following internal controls
• Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information
• Recommend financial actions by analysing accounting options
• Ensure compliance with accounting and tax regulations
• Manage Projects/ Task Assigned by Management
• Implement and Manage Procurement Cost Control Measures
• Implement and Maintain Financial Module for ERP Systems
• Manage timely submission of accurate VAT Returns & Corporate Tax Filing
• Develop MIS Reporting for Management Decision making
• Bachelor's Degree in accounting with relevant work experience of 2 to 4 Years.
• Excellent understanding of accounting reporting standards and principles
• Experienced in general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
• Experienced in using ERP System or Accounting Software.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Developed Communication Skills
• Problem Analysis and Problem-Solving Skills
• Take Initiative and excellent Teamwork player.
• Active Learning
About the Company
Creatively driven Product and Market Development Company with an interest in R&D and Latest Technologies.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies