Job description / Role
Our client, leading healthcare organization in Dubai with ten clinics in operation is actively looking for a Full time - General/Dental Nurse that could assist the Practitioners at the Medical Center.
Job Role: General/Dental Nurse
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
• Provide care to patients in hospitals or outpatient facilities by administering medication, managing intravenous lines, and monitoring their health.
• To prepare treatment room for patient by following prescribed procedures and protocols, instruments, and materials; chair side assistance, administrative support and business management practice.
• Readies patient for General/ Dental treatment by welcoming, comforting, seating, and draping patient.
• Ensures total patient care is provided.
• Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
• Perform primary nursing care; communicate directly with doctors and others health care professionals
• Work closely with the Physicians and Staff in the care and assessment of patients
• Health and Safety: Responsible for the health and the safety and the welfare of yourself and others that maybe affected by your acts ,emissions and omissions
• Skills: Keen observer, team player, knowledge of the armamentarium used for each dental procedure, flexible, alert, dedicated, courteous, computer literate, loyal, reliable and hard working
• Language: Fluent in English. Arabic is good to have.
• Willing to work 12 hours per shift (day/night).
Education and Experience:
• Education: Graduate of an accredited college of Science in Nursing or Doctor of Dental Medicine
• Certifications: Registered License from Country of Origin
• Licensure: DHA license or Eligibility letter is mandatory.
• Experience: 2 or 3 yrs. experience as a Registered Nurse.
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.