Job description / Role
• Provide technical accounting and financial reporting and coordinate external audits.
• Review and/or process general ledger accounting records for CEMEA entities.
• Assisting the GL team in uploading journals and extracts reports for analysis.
• Manage the monthly close process ensuring efficient and timely accounting
• Work closely with accounts receivable, accounts payable, treasury, tax, and FP&A teams
• Meet accounting deadlines for monthly, quarterly and annual financial close.
• Assist CEMEA Accounting Manager to obtain, review, analyze and communicate financial and non-financial data and reports
• Investigating and reconciling backlog of Balance sheet balances
• Prepare companies for audit and act as liaison with external auditors and tax consultants
• Work closely with receivables on revenue recognition on long term contracts.
• Degree in Accounting or professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA CPA or equivalent)
• Minimum 3 years of relevant accounting experience (ideally in a multi-national publicly traded company)
• Hands on experience with US GAAP/IFRS and SEC/statutory requirements
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and ability to work well in a fast paced and high volume environment
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Irwin & Dow
Junior Accountant – Immediate Start