Job description / Role
Our client, a large holding company, is currently looking for a General Manager for their hospitality business in Dubai. In this role, you will report into board level and Chairman of the holding group.
Working closely with both parties you will be responsible for putting together a coherent, realistic strategy for all aspects of the properties to both long and short-term business plans. You will be fully operationally and financially accountable for what will be a high volume, high quality multi outlet business – hotel apartment/hotel property.
You will implement and then drive forward a positive one team culture working environment as well as mentoring and developing the hotels executive team.
Also, you will also ensure that financial targets are met through the application of sound Sales and Marketing plans that position the hotel correctly in the highly competitive local market and maximise every revenue making opportunity.
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• 5 Star Hotel General Manager with at least 5 years' experience of running a luxury property as well as ideally having had experience of working in Dubai
• With at least a total of 15 years’ experience in hospitality
• Strong background in Sales and Marketing / Revenue in United Arab Emirates
• Must be able to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy; prioritize, organize and follow-up; be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgment; follow directions thoroughly; understand a guest’s service needs; work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team
• Fluency in English and knowledge in Arabic and another language is a plus
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
General Manager Operations - COO
Vice President - Operations Improvement & Strategy
NSI & Bluefin Talent