Job description / Role
• Drive overall revenue and profit growth, in line with company vision and strategic direction
• Devise yearly budget and plans for the regions and share with the wider team
• Manage the P&L for main business units.
• Set business targets and KPIs and propose optimisations to the plan as needed
• Coach and lead a team
• Expand business footprint and range and seek new partnerships
• Manage relationship with key stakeholders
• Lead the digital growth of the business with focus on India and priority markets
• Report to senior management on business performance, market and competitive insights, risks and opportunities.
• Review and improve organisational processes, establish a highly motivated work environment
• Proven experience in a managerial role in fast-paced environment (Retail, FMCG) at least 6 to 8+ years’ experience
• Strong decision-making capabilities
• Great communication, collaboration skills
• Proven ability to develop and maintain financial plans
• Ability to motivate and lead people
• Understands the dynamics in Retail and the shift towards digital
• Hands-on attitude, strives in start-up environment and is not afraid to change the status quo
About the Company
With a genuine understanding of what our Clients and Candidates need to succeed, Green Gulf Careers believe that honest and open relationships at every level are paramount to both our success and yours. We have a hugely diverse talent pool and we take the utmost care in matching them to our equally diverse Client base in order to achieve success at every level.
Whilst partnering with organisations across the Gulf, whether it be a SME or a leading Multinational, our team has extensive industry experience and a strong understanding of both the economic trends and cultural business diversities in this region.
When engaging with us, you will deal with a dedicated Consultant who has a strong knowledge of your industry and sector and who will take time to get to know you and your Individual or Company needs. We pride ourselves on our discreet, transparent and service focused approach and to that end, we will form a relationship based on a mutual respect which really assists us understand your requirements. Our experience in industry adds particular value to the recruitment process and whilst we recruit at all levels and disciplines, we offer the same exceptional service levels should you be recruiting a junior member of staff or at Company Director level.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Prime Co. Middle East
Chief Operations Officer - COO - Multidiscipline, Retail, Construction, Hospitality
RTC-1 Employment Services