Job description / Role
• Identify, develop, and implement the strategic goals and objectives of the company and fulfill its governance function. Provide direction and leadership toward the achievement of the organization's mission and strategy.
• Maintain and develop organizational culture, values, and reputation in its markets and with all staff, customers, suppliers, partners, and regulatory/official bodies.
• Direct the company in keeping with the vision outlined for the company by the Chairman/Board of Directors.
• Develop high-quality business strategies and plans.
• Partner with high-level officers to grow the company, strengthen it, and ensure its sustainability.
• Ensure strategy alignment with objectives and engage in activities designed to grow the business.
• Responsible for full P&L of business and both short term and long-term financial results and strategy.
• Lead key operational and commercial initiatives that drive long-term growth and profitability for the company with full P&L and Capex responsibility
• Develop and report yearly budget and monitor performance against expectations.
• Ensure the business meets expected financial returns
• Represent the company as required, including attendance of essential functions, industry events, and public meetings.
• Ensure the business meets the standards required by the regulatory authorities and industry in all aspects such as but not limited to maintenance, safety, security, and quality.
• Master’s degree in aeronautical engineering business administration or relevant field; Technical Training Certificates/licenses; Management Trainings
• A minimum of ten (10) years of working experience in CEO or senior managerial level must fall within the aviation industry.
• Proficiency in ERP Systems, MS Office packages such as Word and Excel, PowerPoint Presentation, e-mail, and internet.
• Business valuation and acquisition; Feasibility Studies preparation; Business Plan Presentations; Basic Accounting, Data research and interpretation.
• Technical and functional knowledge in FBO/ MRO/General Aviation Services and VIP charters, CAMO and helicopter and aircraft services.
• Ability to interpret IATA regulations and other relevant applicable regulations. Familiarity with related government sectors’ regulations (airport regulations; customs and immigration regulations)
• Familiarity with safety analysis and risk assessment and the applicable laws and regulations.
• Management skills (human resources, business development, and finance)
• Knowledge of basic accounting, budget formulation and control
• Leadership and personal effectiveness
• Proficiency in English language, knowledge of Arabic would be an added advantage
About the Company
A leading investment organization in UAE.
Regional Manager – General Procurement
General Manager - Real Estate
Copperfield Business Consultancy
|Abu Dhabi||6 Nov|
Business Development/Operations Director