Job description / Role
On behalf of my client, an investment group and a large conglomerate; I am looking for a General Manager – Hotel which is managed by one of the biggest and world-renowned hotel brands. An ideal candidate must meet below expectations:
Roles & Responsibilities
• Functions as the primary strategic business leader of the property with responsibility for all aspects of the operation, including guest and employee satisfaction, human resources, financial performance, sales and revenue generation and delivering a return on investment to both International and property ownership
• Drives implementation of the brand service strategy and brand initiatives with the objective of meeting or exceeding guest expectations, increased profit and market share
• Holds property leadership team accountable for strategy execution and guides their individual professional development
• The position sales engines are leveraged and initiates independent and proactive sales activities, when appropriate, to generate demand
• Verifies that the objectives and goals of the Hotel and property owner work together to achieve brand positioning and success.
• Builds owner loyalty through proactive communication, setting and managing expectations and delivering solid business results
• The position is actively involved in the local community and builds strong relationships with local officials, businesses, and customers. Represents brand values in all leadership actions.
• 8 years’ experience in the management operations, sales and marketing, or related professional area.
• 4-year bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 6 years’ experience in the management operations, sales and marketing, or related professional area
• General Manager experience with emphasis on Boutique and Luxury.
• Ability to work flexible days/hours
• Property industry work experience, demonstrating progressive career growth and a pattern of exceptional performance
Job Specific Tasks:
• Business Strategy Development
• Business Strategy Execution
• Sales and Marketing
• Talent Management and Organizational Capability
• Brand Champion
• Business Information Analysis
• Employee and Labor Relations
• Revenue Management
• Owner Relations
• Customer and Public Relations Management
• Company/Brand Policy, Procedures, and Standards Compliance
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Vice President - Operations Improvement & Strategy
NSI & Bluefin Talent