Job description / Role
Our client, a fast-growing hotel apartment with 120+ beds in Abu Dhabi, is currently looking for an experienced General Manager who will be responsible for the overall management of the property, including staff, facilities, guest satisfaction, finances, and sales revenue of the property.
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
- At least 10 years of work experience in hotel management, ideally in hotel apartment management
- At least 3 years in the general management position
- At least 1 year of work experience in the UAE/GCC region
- Good grasp of the overall activities and operations of a hotel
- Have full PNL responsibility
- Strategic and a good implementor of various hotel initiatives to increase hotel operation revenue
- Willing to work in Abu Dhabi
Disclaimer: Please note that Black Pearl will never ask any of its candidates for any payment in any form in exchange for our service in helping candidates find a job. Our service is free to our candidates and the recruitment fee is paid by our clients.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a human resources and recruitment agency that provides a holistic business and talent solution in a progressive, dynamic, and efficient way.
We pride ourselves as a unique black pearl and strive to delight our clients with a personalized partnership that helps them propel towards success.
Whether you need to find top talent, your next great job opportunity, or a consulting solution for managing your business, engaging employees, evolving your work culture, planning your people strategy, or resourcing challenges, we can help.