Job description / Role
- Initiative plans and processes which minimize manufacturing costs through effective utilization of manpower, equipment, facilities, materials, and capital
- Assure attainment of business objectives and productions schedules
- Responsible for strategic planning and direction of the Factory operations
- Manage spending against budget, controlling spending in relation to changes in production volume
- Review and direct the manufacturing and maintenance operations which ensure the most effective return on assets
- Responsibility of profit and loss specially related to production costs and overheads
- Responsible to define the overall budget for factory
- Drives quality initiatives and develops systems and standards to improve productivity and quality
- Ensures overall morale is high for factory staff by implementing suitable welfare measures in the factory
- Ensures key talent is retained and employee turnover is minimal and comparable to industry standards
- Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement
- To determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
- A minimum of five years of responsible leadership experiences in management or supervisory positions. Preferably in FIBC (Flexible Intermediate Bulk Container) sector.
- Bachelors & Master’s degree typically in Business administration.
About the Company
A fast-growing, well-established Group of Manufacturing Companies based in Abu Dhabi, with a subsidiary in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates, owned and managed by an Emirati Family who began operations in 1986.
RTC-1 Employment Services
General Manager - Aluminum Division (Factory and Facade Construction)
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE
Chief Executive Officer
Business Development Head/General Manager
Emirates Refreshments Company