Job description / Role
• Directs company operations as per the standard and direction set by the Managing Director.
• Liaise with in-house and external stakeholders, involves in making important policy and strategic decisions.
• Instrumental in providing support to Customer Service Department, Import/Export Department, IT Department, Admin Department, HR Department & Warehouse Division.
• Promoting and developing talents to support various departmental activities.
• Oversee departmental activities. Assist and resolve concerns of various departments.
• Attend to and address concerns raised by internal and external stakeholders.
• Deliver the outcomes expected from assigned projects. Example: IT Projects, Overseas Projects.
• Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives conferring with organizational goals.
• Develop, implement and rectify, where necessary, procedures increasing overall efficiency and effectiveness of business processes.
• Engage and conduct meetings with in-house and external parties to address existing concerns, capitalize opportunities and/or building alliances.
• Ensure that the company is in line with all legal and regulatory requirements in place.
• Approve payments for all third party payments.
• Promote activities in line with company’s culture and policies.
• Determine staffing requirements, interview, hire and train new employees.
• Manage staff, prepare work schedules and assign specific duties to staffs.
• Interview and approve candidates for screening by Managing Director.
• Review financial statements, sales reports, management reports and other performance data to measure productivity, goal achievement and identify areas of improvement.
• Ad-hoc duties as required by Managing Director.
• Managing Director
• Permanent position
Desired start date:
• As soon as possible
Soft Skills and Personality Traits:
• Has experience working with top management who has good leadership skill in handling a big team, guiding team members and initiating constructive actions where applicable.
• Strong analytical skills, analyzing reports from various parties and taking most appropriate actions.
Nature and Length of Previous Experience:
• Minimum of 7 years strong background in Finance, Accounting and Operations (HR, IT, Logistics etc.) and 5 inclusive years as an Operations Manager
• Financial Reporting
• Management Reporting
• ERP or SAP software experience,
• Experienced with Importing and Exporting sector is a plus
• Minimum of 30 years and above
Other Certifications Obtained:
• Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, economics, or business administration or related field.
• Post graduate degree and/or Professional certification/ license
About the Company
A leading packaging services company in the UAE.