Job description / Role
• Examine patients for illness or injury, plan and provide treatment in the form of medicines and therapies and refer them to specialist providers if necessary
• Practice active listening and excellent communication skills with patients, their families and all staff, addressing patient concerns as the highest priority
• Document treatments on digital charting software, adhering to Hospital’s medical charting standards, including ongoing progress notes and test results
• Work with other physicians and supportive staff as a team in order to collaborate on diagnoses and perform procedures
• Provide education to patients and families regarding medical conditions and their treatment options as well as preventative care strategies of nutrition, exercise and hygiene
• Order laboratory tests such as white blood cell count, blood sugar and x rays and interpret test results.
• Educational Degree: MBBS or Masters.
• Candidate must have DHA/MOH license or Letter
• At least 3 years of experience in a reputed hospital.
• Experience in UAE is an advantage
• No nationality preference
About the Company
Monarchjais is a complete Human Resources Consulting firm primarily operating from India with business tie-ups and affiliates in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Australia & Canada; and offering a full range of HR Services. We work with our clients from varied industries across the regions and, committed to creating value to them through result focused Consulting Services and fully integrated Human Resources Solutions which are designed to accommodate the unique spectrum of our client's requirements and budgets.
Managing human resources is one of the most important aspects of any organization, yet it involves a multitude of complicated activities and tasks. And we have the complete expertise and well experienced professionals, capable of helping companies to simplify the complexity associated with transforming or re-designing the HR related activities and processes. And our team of consultants are highly capable to develop and implement simple, practical and yet powerful Human Resources Solutions that produce superior business results.
We believe in professionalism and establishing relationships of lasting mutual value with our clients, through our committed service. We have a strong ethos on working ethically, honestly and responsibly as well as providing our clients and candidates with a service that is second to none. Our progress of leaps and bounds in just couple of years with a specialized team of professionals and consultants have proved it in the market, and have built significant business and clientele across India, Middle East & Africa.