Job description / Role
A new opportunity has come up for a medical facility in the UAE. Our client is currently looking for a General Practitioner Physician. In this role, you will be responsible for
- Conducting regular patient check-ups
- Diagnosing any ailments
- Prescribing medication
- Providing advice to people on staying healthy
- Referring patients to specialists and consultants in hospital departments.
To be considered for this opportunity, you need to meet the following criteria:
- MBBS or MBChB or equivalent qualification from an accredited institution (preferably western educated)
- At least 4 years of clinical practice in the UAE or outside UAE
- With valid HAAD or DHA license or at least DHA eligibility (Candidates from Australia, Canada Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, United Kingdom and United States are exempt from taking the exam provided they meet the PQR of DHA)
- Knowledge in Arabic language is a plus
Candidates based outside UAE are welcome to apply.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.