Job description / Role
The ultimate role of the HR Administrator is to coordinate all administrative aspects of the HR function. The HR Administrator is required to assist the HR Team, with a focus on administrative activities, onboarding, vacation tracking and overall coordination of HR tasks.
• To coordinate the onboarding of new employees with onboarding team
• To coordinate the offboarding of employees
• To issue all correspondence as requested by employees
• To oversee the maintenance of all personal files
• To manage the leave balance of employees and reconcile the headcount with the Staffing team and HRM
• To do HRIS entries timely and accurately
• Supervise visa processes with the PRO team and provide support as needed
• Oversee visa and permit related processes for employees, dependents and imports
• To track, coordinate and update all employee benefits
• To coordinate leave
• To issue and update HR reports.
• To complete all staff administrative correspondence in a timely manner
• To administrate the HR Inbox
• Primary first point of contact for any HR related information
• To assist the HR team in their administrative tasks
• To carry out such other duties which are consistent with the nature and responsibilities of the role
The ideal candidate will have:
• Excellent written communication skills
• Fluency in business level English
• Be a team player
• Have excellent attention to detail and quality
• Advanced Microsoft office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
• Relevant work experience (min 5 years) in a professional, corporate,
• customer-focused driven business, preferably in an international firm in DIFC
• Be already based in Dubai
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Front Office and Admin Personnel
SFM Corporate Services
HR & Administration Assistant
A Leader in Providing Air Purification and Control Solutions
A Leading Manufacturer In The Middle East