Job description / Role
Initially involved in a new HR partnership project for our pharmaceutical client, this organization is a well-established company and forms partnerships with global industry leaders to approve medical needs and entry into the MENA region from their Dubai headquarters.
• Supporting the Regional HR team, you will possess a high level of attention to detail and the capacity to work autonomously in an exceptionally fast paced environment.
• You will assist in all areas of HR including recruitment to identifying job requirements and descriptions, sourcing and screening candidates and liaising with the Hiring Managers and all internal and external stakeholders.
• Offer negotiations and finalisations will also fall under your responsibilities and you will ensure the onboarding and induction process is completed and remains engaging and current.
• Additional duties will include support with the performance management process and coordinating all learning and development activities for staff across all levels of seniority.
• You will be fully integrated into the HR team and therefore also take on employee engagement activities, overall best practice, and ongoing improvements within the department to ensure they remain an employer of choice within the industry.
• It is expected that the successful candidate will be immediately available and possess a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in the complete HR life cycle, including employee engagement and learning and development.
• Relevant HR qualifications are also highly advantageous.
• Excellent organizational skills and accustomed to a very busy HR department, you will be a highly effective communicator in the English language.
• Candidates with additional French fluency is a major plus, but by no way essential.
This is a great opportunity to join an ever-growing workforce and to be part of the overall HR strategy development and implementation with the support of the Regional Senior HRBP.
About the Company
Irwin & Dow was established in 2013 to provide clients with a unique and highly personalised recruitment service, providing the very top calibre of candidates across the business support and secretarial function.
We provide a refreshing approach, working in close partnership with clients and candidates across diverse industry sectors; large MNC’s, government & semi -government entities, SME’s, local businesses and in the start-up and UHNWI support framework.
Great people equal great success: all our candidates are interviewed personally by a member of the team, and we develop longstanding and in-depth relationships with our clients, understanding their corporate culture and goals to ensure a successful outcome for both parties.
Our values of discretion and diplomacy are paramount, and we are pleased to be a partner of choice for clients and candidates.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Human Resource (HR) Manager - F&B & Entertainment
|Abu Dhabi||8 Jun|