Job description / Role
The Genesys Engineer will be responsible to Install and maintain the latest Genesys Pure Engage contact center solutions including, but not limited to CIM platform, Inbound, Outbound, GVP, Reporting, e-Services.
- Installation, Testing & commissioning of Genesys contact center solution at the customer sites as per the agreed project plan.
- Analyze and resolve the problems at the customer site to meet the SLA timelines and first-time resolution target.
- Continuously upgrade the skills by self-learning.
- Lead the solution delivery activity when deputed as responsible for service delivery of a specific project.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the installation and maintenance of Genesys Pure Engage Contact Center Solutions.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in leading the solution delivery activity at the customer site.
- Expert level of technical Skills in:
• Genesys Architecture Designing
• Genesys CIM Platform, Inbound, Outbound, GVP
• Genesys SIP Solutions, Media Server o Genesys Reporting (Infomart, Call Center Analyzer)
• eServices 8.x (Email, Chat, SMS) o Advance Routing Design
• Single Tenant, Multi-Tenant environment o IVR Flow Design and Development
- Integration Experience Consists Of o Avaya, Cisco, Alcatel OXE, Dialogic, Microsoft CRM o Nuance Real Speak Implemented Genesys in Windows and Linux Platforms Trouble Shooting Genesys solutions
About the Company
Trans Skills LLC is a transportation-focused recruitment, manpower supply, and training company dedicated to serving the GCC region. We are currently concentrating on recruiting as well as sourcing and supplying medium to senior level railway, aviation, land transportation and maritime professionals. Whatever experience and skills your company requires, Trans Skills will be able to supply the right personnel needed to provide the quality service you require.
We would like to pride ourselves on being ready and able to supply your organization with professionals across the various disciplines of transportation.
Trans Skills is a wholly owned subsidiary of Alserkal Group.