Job description / Role
Human Capital Management (HCM)
Oracle Consulting (OC)
Are you passionate about changing lives through technology?
We want to get to know the real you-that way you're free to use every part of what makes you unique to learn, grow, and succeed. In return, we'll help you find your calling and kick-start an extraordinary career.
Generation Oracle (GenO) is Oracle's brand new career development initiative, focused on identifying and advancing early-in-career and returnship talent through a tailored Sales, Solution Engineering and Consulting programme. GenO delivers learning, continuous development and clear, accessible career paths whilst offering the opportunity to influence and help steer our business into the future.
Join us as a HCM Functional Consultant
Become the advisor our customers trust & be a catalyst for their success! As part of the Consulting Services programme, you will work directly with our customers by helping them unlock the full potential of the Oracle Cloud and realise the maximum value of their Oracle Cloud solutions.
The Generation Oracle Program provides the opportunity to learn and grow your skills as a Consultant fast; rapidly building your knowledge and learning to help your customers improve their business performance in operations, profitability, management, structure, marketing and strategy all through cloud technology.
Join our diverse and international team and experience the true start of your career. Learn Oracle's cloud solutions and come to understand the incredible impact you can have as a Consultant and appreciate the responsibility of knowing that you have a direct effect on your clients, their employees, and their customers.
Oracle's HCM practice is expanding, and the move to Cloud computing has placed Oracle Consulting at the leading edge of assisting our customers to adopt modern best practices. Our HCM consultants are on the front line of this cloud adoption, providing solutions that compete with only the best.
We are looking for 0-2 years working experience who can think outside the box and are inspired to bring creativity and passion to the table, working in a professional and competent manner. Industry leading training will be provided alongside on the job mentoring and feedback to allow your development skills a chance to thrive.
This is an excellent opportunity, allowing you to work with rapidly evolving technologies, where you will be constantly challenged. You will have the opportunity to work with many of the world's leading organisations that use Oracle technology.
Check out how Oracle is helping our customers to change the world here.
And don't forget to check out the GenO website!
- Act as a Functional consultant specialising in the delivery of HCM Cloud Applications.
- Assist customers in implementing the Oracle HCM Cloud modules to modern best practice.
- Assist in delivering client facing workshops
- Assist in validating the solution before adoption
- Contributing to implementations (small and large scale) both in house and client based.
- Proactively engage with team and clients recommending best practice solutions.
- The candidate will be expected to share their knowledge, experience, and best practices within the team and their extended network.
- Working collaboratively alongside an Oracle Partner or other third-party organisations.
- Working within a team as well as an individual at customer sites.
- BA degree in Human Resource Management, Recruitment, Psychology, Business Studies or Business Technology (with a focus on HR and Organisational Management).
- Work experience in a customer facing role (face to face or via the phone).
- Knowledge of HR processes and the business problems faced by HR practitioners
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Thrive on innovation and ability to think outside the box.
- Experience working in a HR related role
- Experience in a customer facing role
Modules in their Degree
- HR Technology
- Organisational Management / Behaviour
- Employment Law
- Human Resource Development
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.